Remote Control System
Designed for precision, safety and ease-of-use
RC Mowers remote control safety system
The RC Mowers remote control system features a rugged, commercial-grade handheld design that is easy to use. It includes a host of built-in safety features to allow precise and convenient operator control. This digital remote and receiver system is included on all RC Mower models.
- ‘Deadman’ Safety Switch: Excessive tilt or dropped remote automatically shuts down mower
- Loss Signal Shut Down: Excessive distance or loss of signal automatically shuts down mower
- Activation: Must press enable button to activate mower drive and cut functions
- Safe Mode: After 10 seconds, enable times out and locks into “safe mode”
- Low Start Speed: Always starts in low speed mode upon enable, regardless of switch position
- PTO activation: PTO will not activate until enable mode is active. If PTO switch is on during enable, PTO won’t turn on until PTO switch is cycled off and on again.
- 2.4 GHZ digital remote control system
- Adheres to ANSI and FCC compliance standards
- Provides more than 300 feet of operator control
- Water resistant design
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery providing up to 20 hours of run time. 1 hour peak charge time. Includes AC & DC charging accessories.
- On-board battery life, remote signal, and machine warning indicators
- Neck strap and waist harness included
Additionally, each mower is built with a host of safety features. This includes an integrated emergency stop. Click here to see more details on our mower safety features.